If you have previously used the School Gateway:
If you are a new user of the School Gateway follow the instructions below to create your account.
Pay money to the school via Instank Bank transfer or credit/debit card for:
- Cashless catering account
- Trips and Visits
- Music Lessons
- Equipment sold by school
You can access the system at any time, track how much you have paid, what is outstanding and make payments directly to us using instant bank transfer or your debit/credit card. You can also view the balance and recent activity of your child's catering account, helping you to keep on top of their diet and spending.
Please note: There may be a delay between making a payment via the School Gateway and the funds appearing in your child's catering account. Please ensure payments are made in plenty of time prior to your child making a purchase in the dining room. There is no overdraft facility and catering staff are unable to allow purchases if the account balance is not sufficient.
- Timetable – Your child’s daily timetable including subject and teaching staff
- Attendance – % attendance and unexplained absences
- Progress Reports – Interim and full written reports
- Cashless catering account - current balance and recent purchases
- iPad and Android Apps available (also allow you to receive messages from the school direct to the app)