Food & Textiles Technician
- Required from April 2018
- Permanent contract
- 20 hours per week
- Term-time plus 1 INSET day
- Grade 3, SCP 9-13 (£15,375 - £16,491 pro-rata) Currently paid at SCP 12 FLW £16,302 pro-rata (pay review pending)
The Governors wish to appoint a conscientious, reliable and enthusiastic person, with effective communication and practical skills, to work as a Food and Textiles Technician from April 2018. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate initiative, flexibility and an ability to work cooperatively with staff and students. Duties will include:
- Preparation of materials for food technology and textiles classes and examinations;
- Keeping stock of materials;
- Exhibiting of students’ work;
- Supporting classroom teachers with practical projects;
- Cleaning rooms and equipment in order to maintain a safe environment;
- Photocopying and laminating.
Required hours of work are: 1pm to 5pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Tuesday which is 12noon to 4pm.
Monday 9th April 2018
Please ensure that all sections of the application form are completed. CV’s cannot be accepted.
If you do not hear within three weeks of this date please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.