What is special about Ormskirk school?
- Committed to our students' personal success
- High quality specialist staff in all subject areas
- High expectations in all areas of the school, including teaching, behaviour, engagement and progress
- Excellent pastoral support team
- Outstanding sports facilities and look after school environment
- Wide range of extra curricular activities
We are incredibly proud of the staff and students at Ormskirk and very much encourage visits to the school during the school day. We are happy to provide a full tour of the school, meetings with the Head of School and/or Senior Leadership Team and to answer any questions you may have. Our tours will give you a true feel for our outstanding school and the high standards and expectations we have.
Visits can be organised at ant time. Any current primary school parents interested in finding out more about the school are asked to contact via phone on 01695 583040 or email email@example.com
General Admission Information
Please click here to find out about our admissions policy, and how to apply for a place for your child.
When to apply
If your child is in year six you should apply for a place at secondary school. Applications are open between September and October each year.
You can check the table here to see when to apply based on your child's date of birth.
Moving schools during the school year?
Click here to find out information about how to move schools during the school year.