We offer a number of online services to parents to ensure you can make the most of the systems we have in school. We understand that these can be difficult to keep track of so below we have provided a quick reference guide to these services and their functions. Also included is a list of systems our pupils have access to for your information.
- Online Payments
Pay money to the school via Instank Bank transfer or credit/debit card for:
- Cashless catering account
- Trips and Visits
- Music Lessons
- Equipment sold by school
- Timetable – Your child’s daily timetable including subject and teaching staff
- Attendance – % attendance and unexplained absences
- Progress Reports – Interim and full written reports
- Cashless catering account - current balance and recent purchases
- iPad and Android Apps available (also allow you to receive messages from the school direct to the app)
View your child's progress over the school day in real time
- Behaviour score
- Detailed information on achievements and behaviour incidents
- Lesson attendance information
- View by day/week/year
- iOS and Android apps available
No Longer Used
Go 4 Schools - all information is now available in School Gateway and Class Charts
View your progress over the school day in real time.
- Behaviour and Achievement points
- iOS (iPad) and Android apps available
- Login: Access Code which can be looked up via My Details.
Allows access to school network areas (My Documents and Shared Documents)
- Login: username and password used for school network
Allows access to school email account using Outlook online via Office 365.
- Login: email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password used for school network
Contains maths homeworks and activities.
- Login: provided to pupils by the maths department and can be looked up via My Details.